- Do not sleep earlier than 12:00am at night. (sometime stay up till 3:00am, but lately, after August 2008 when I was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia)
- Wakeup around 8:30am, and like to sleep late in the morning time. (till noon, if there is nothing to worry about)
- Generally when I wakeup in the morning can’t cough out anything from my lungs though I feel it is stuffed with lots of mucus, and lots of wheezing.
- I take my medicine, Uniphyl, and Albuterol tablets.
- Take a Hot bath for around 20 minutes, rarely I cough out little pieces of mucus, with difficulties.
- Take my Inhalers Combivent, and Serevent Diskus around 9:00am
- Start Drink my Coffee (4 measurement cubs a day in the morning) with, maybe donuts, cakes, or anything sweets. That’s when it start coughing and getting the mucus out easily, but not in a large quantities, and the color of the mucus tend to yellow (sometimes dark yellow or light yellow, if I am in a good shape)
- Gradually, when I start moving around and talking to people, the coughing increases and the mucus gets out more easily, bigger chucks, with the color lighter than morning time.
Noon time, and especially after a good lunch, this is the time when I start coughing easily without any effort, with big chucks of mucus and the color of it start clearing out.
Also, at this time (like I say) waking up. I start gaining my strength, and breathing well with no wheezing. - Again, gradually, from the afternoon till I sleep at night, I start functioning better and better in all the activities I do. Less coughing with little and very clear chucks of mucus.
Note: - When I am at home and/or in the weekend, by taking a real good big Lunch and head for an afternoon nap. After I wakeup, I stays in bed, turn/sleep to and on my right side and rise my left hand up, the mucus start coming out real easy. I stay like that for a while until I drain all the mucus out of my lungs.
- Generally when I eat a good meal especially Meats (Beef, Lamb, Chicken, and/or with rice), that’s when I start coughing out mucus, while eating and after I am done eating.
I take my Inhalers Combivent, and Serevent Diskus at 9:00am in the morning and 9:00pm at night. - I take my Combivent Inhaler at 3:00pm afternoon and I wakeup at 3:00am morning/night time, which I like to do this so as to move a little bit and breath normally as an exercise for my lungs.
- I take my Uniphyl (1 and ½), with the Albuterol tablets in the morning time when I wakeup right away.
Note: - Please leave a any comments, if you wish, on anything you like and/or like to write to me.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
My Daily Health Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment