- 5/6/2009 Wednesday: Dr. Huber, He saw my wife not for me. Everything with her is OK.
- 5/5/2009 Tuesday: Dr. Sheekati, insteaded of Dr. Huber, Major health and pain problem from my month from the Month Alser (not sure!) took two days off from work. I took Amoxicln/clav tab 875mg generic for Augmentin. Till today 5/11/2009 I still have some pain in my right chick side and my tounge is tight from the base of it, and having sharp pain in my thoart to the right side, feels like I am having some sort of flu/cold thing.
- 4/3/2009 Friday: Dr. Wise, she check my nose sinus all the way inside my head, she is everything seems to be ok, no need for anything to do.
- 3/19/2009 Thursday: Dr. Staton, Blood test for thoughdour, X-Ray, and made a CAT Scan for my Head for sinus for Dr. Wise to see 4/3/2009 Friday. Took Lavaquine 500mg. I had mouth alser. The Lavaquine took care of it.
- 1/23/2009 Friday: Dr. H, I was sick, I don't know what was going on. I didn't take the Z (500mg) Antibiotic, because The mucus was very clear, and start getting better and incontrol. Had an X-Ray and it was clear.
- 12/11/2008: Dr. S., Emory, Checkup, Everything was very good.
- 09/23/2008: Dr. Bechara, did the Bronchoscopy procedure and took out couple of stones from the Lungs. (see the Vedio clip I had in this Blog)
- 09/17/2008: Dr. Bechara, I think I visited The Dr. B. before the Bronchoscopy procedure.
- 09/02/08: Dr. S., Visit, after I was released from the Hospital.
- 08/22/2008: Dr. ?!, Did Lungs Bronchoscopy while I was in Emory Hospital
- 08/21/2008 - 08/25/2008: in Emory Hospital, Sick with pneumonia.
- 08/21/2008: Dr. S. Emory, I was very sick and he admin me in the hospital.
- 08/20/2008 - 8/21/2008 3:41am: Gwinnet Medical Center Emergency, Galency Hospital, was very sick, stayed all night, and next day I was in Emory Hospital.
- 08/17/2008: I went to Dr. S. Office and tried to see him, because I missed my appioment in 8/07/2008. I got all the result of the lab/test from 7/17/2008 visit
- 08/07/2008: Dr. S., I don't know if this is the one that I didn't get in for some reason. that why we sat the next appointment for 8/21/2008 and then I was sick with pneumonia.
- 07/17/08: Dr. S., Visit, Did Lots of tests and lab blood test, and x-rays.
- 06/20/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, ?!
- 05/07/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, ?!
- 04/16/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, I was sick with pneumonia and had injection and Antibiotic.
- 03/17/2008: Dr. H. Got the Blood test for the Cholesterol. (see comments)
- 03/14/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, I think I went there for finger problem, he punch it and clean some stuff there.
- 02/01/2008 Dr. H. Emory Clinic, I think I was Sick with pneumonia
- 02/06/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, ?!
- 02/13/2008: Dr. H. Emory Clinic, ?!
- -
- 1/5/2005: Dr. H . Emory Clinic?!
- 9/1/2004: Dr. H . Emory Clinic?!
- 6/29/2004: Dr. H . Emory Clinic?!
?! Don't remember why.
Dr. S.: Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine.
See Comments for more details and my notes.
-

No comments:
Post a Comment