


Thursday: 3/20/2009 @8:00pm
I cought out another very small one.
Thursday: 2/12/2009 @8:30pm
While I was bending forward to my knees, I cough out a big amount of mucus, and then immediately cough out another big amount of mucus with the stone in it. Both coughs were unexpected, what I mean by unexpected is that I didn’t feel that there is anything in my lung that is tightness, stiffness, or rigidity that make my breathing hard so to force myself to cough out.
After I coughed out the Stone I felt very good in breathing and all the wheezing is gone.
I start wheezing and have difficulty breathing, and been feeling tried for sometime before 1/23/2009. I even went to visit my Dr., I thought that I had something going on, Though, the mucus was still clear and no infection. The X-ray was clear. The Dr. said there was nothing that he can hear in my lungs, but there might be something developing. So He prescribes me medicine (Zithromax 500mg). I didn’t take it, because I start feel better gradually.
The night before I coughed out the stone (Wednesday 2/11/2009), I ate and Two Apples and two Carrots, and had a terrible stomach problems all night long (going the bath many times).
Thursday morning I prepared Sage Herbal drink for my stomach problem, and at night, when I came back from work. Almost total of 8 cubs of Sage Herbal I drak that day. All I ate that day was a Big Bagle, and them spicy rice with Chicken.
[Sage herbal is good for me for all stomach problems like diaria in all its kinds causes.]
I don’t know if the above description has to do anything with me coughing the stone. I mean allowing to get out easily like this.
Note:
- Please write your comments on anything that I wrote.
- Please, whoever read this, if he/she advice me where to go and analysis those stones to see what is it made of. The Doctor said it is calsume deposits! I think it might be caused by the Serevent Diskus Inhaler, or From the Kleenex Tissues when I clean my noise continuously all day long, or maybe from the Milk and/or cheese (though I drank lot of milk when I was a Kid, and I had two front teeth layers on top of each other)
5/8/2016 while I was sleeping in the afternoon @5:30






No comments:
Post a Comment